Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product

bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun.

Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the cap won't close and (b) product leaks out. (I bought this size for travel.) Called the company - they want my second born child, proof of purchase (because I spend my whole day looking for ways to scam people), a screen shot of my Sephora account (whatever that means). Their crappy QC, their crappy CS .

. .

and no I won't chase around to get them what they want so they can send me new product. I'll just not use their line going forward (too bad - it took me a long time to find an exfoliating product I really liked) and happily spread the word of their response.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kate Somerville Cleanser.

Preferred solution: companies to behave better when an issue is clearly not the consumer's doing, and don't ask the consumer to submit to conditions in order to get resolution..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 25, 2017.

Comments

I am having an issue as well with Kate Somerville's products! I spent over $250.00 and I have seen zero results! I reached out to them and they said they refunded my money, but they have NOT!